From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:13:45 -0500
Colin, you are pretty close on your numbers. Without looking it up from my
research findings, as I recall, the actual number of unemployed blind people
is around 34%; this is still too high, but it is about half of the number
often quoted. I do not remember the break down by gender or age.

Ron, K8HSY