From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:07:53 -0500
Martin, congratulations on your forthcoming retirement. If you are like me,
you will be busier after you retire than when you were working the full-time
job with the university. Believe it or not, my net disposable income is now
higher than it was before I retired! Now, my two largest problems is keeping
healthy and keeping the government from taking all of the money that I
earned.

Maybe, you can work on some projects that will help the rest of us, like how
we blind guys can use the little Raspberry Pi computers to perform
ham-related tasks! <Smile>

Ron, K8HSY