From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 20:16:54 -0400
I've mig and stick welded as well in the past but I'm not going to be
responsible for someone getting hurt, I don't think I'd willingly try to
tell anyone how to do it either. Too much potential for serious injury but
if someone is comfortable enough to try it, get someone sighted you trust
totally to show you how they do it first, go through the motions cold, then
you can come up with your own ways of knowing what you're doing and where
you are before you actually try it.