From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2014 08:24:20 -0400
Radio has been a lot of fun this week.  Piddling around in the RTTY WW
contest, just looking for new RTTY countries.   Been able to work A6,
C3, HB0, ZA, and a Russian  station in Antarctica.     Also nailed a few
new CW countries like JW, JT, 3B9, and S0.   And the ZD9 as an all time
new one.
  The low Hex and  around 600 watts  is doing well for me.

Enjoy it while it's there.

73, Steve KW3A