From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2014 15:12:28 -0600
probably because it is set to default to vfo when it loses power...I would
google the problem and see if it's a memory battery issue, or if it's easily
remedied with a menu setting.
the 1802 was and is a popular mobile, so I'm sure someone else has had the
issue and figured out the fix.
For now just don't turn the power supply off...in fact there is no reason to
do so really.
Kind of like unplugging your stove or TV when not using it.
73
Colin, V A6BKX