From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 19:20:32 -0400
My brother is an exterminator, my solution is what he told me. There are
ways to get the same chemicals they use. Once you get rid of them, put drier
sheets out, the cheap ones that have a strong smell, they don't like the
smell of them and won't come back. I have them in all the likely wasp and
hornet places around my house and it works and what was left I put in the
shed.