From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2014 11:35:02 -0400
Mike,

If you get the 590 bug, there is a $200 discount from Kenwood  until the
end of the year.  Some dealers are also offering additional discounts.
   HRO and Giga Parts both have it at $1,249.    Maybe a bit cheaper
someplace else.   I know you have shipping issues to the edge of the
known world, but if you are thinking about one, this may be as good a
time as any.

73, Steve KW3A