From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2014 13:57:51 -0400
Quite true. In fact, I was a member of both lists and the most significant
thing I noticed was that several people posted to both lists which gave us
duplicates of many messages. So it only served to worsen the traffic problem
it set out to solve. I never unsubscribed from that other list and I haven't
seen any traffic on it for months, possibly even years. 73. Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: