From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2014 07:54:53 -0700
Hello Michael,  Thanks for the kind words.  I do my best, and only post when
I think that I have something to add to the discussion.  I too get lots of =
followed by a number, often 20, which makes reading the post a bit tough.
If someone starts another ham radio related list, I'd join it and leave this
one.  Just let me know.

Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ