From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2014 08:06:03 -0500
My addition to the junk:

You said it, Pat.

I see nothing wrong with commenting at some length on someone's solution to a problem; also offerring further suggestions on the same.  Also, comments in general.  After all, this list has its social aspects and doesn't seem to be a strick technical forum.  As we pat ourselves on the back about how great our list is.  So have some more pats; it's good.

The Other Howard, WA9RYF