From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 07:14:09 -0700
You can already download books from bookshare onto the stream. I don't have
it but my wife does. I got bookshare for her birthday this past July. She
loves it. She listens to bookshare books more than n l s books right now.
I'm looking forward to the podcast options. I truly enjoy the internet radio
in the stream. It would be nice if ootunes would do a better job of updating
their links to stations! 73. Doug, N6NFF