From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 17:20:13 -0400
If UPS delivered according to schedule, there should be a Rohne 9H50 push up
sitting in my driveway when I get home tonight. I ordered it from DX
Engineering Monday for $149 plus $8 shipping. I intend to strap it to the
back of the house right under the gutter rather than using guys. I have a
HAM - something (Can't remember if it's a Ham-M or Ham-3 or Ham-4) that will
go on top then an 18 inch pipe then the KIO Technologies Hex Beam. I expect
the bottom of the hex beam will be about 5 to 7 feet above the roof when
pushed up as far as I want to go with it.

My rotor had an external home brew speech box on it that read out the beam
heading but somewhere in my moves I've misplaced the speech box. So, I still
have to decide how to make the rotor accessible.

I'm not as fast as you have been with all this Steve but I hope to have it
all in before the end of September.

73, Jim, KY2D