From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:10:46 -0700
Yes, there are countries that do tennis on the radio. The bbc domestic
service has continous coverage of Wimbleton every June. The bbc world
service has it too during their weekend sports program called Sportsworld.
Doug, N6NFF