From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 20:44:02 -0400
Ron:

No wirries, at least as far as I'm concerned.

As you know, the keying speed is quite easy to adjust on the TS590, and I
certainly don't mind slowing down for someone who is getting back up to
speed.

After all, I'm sure many many CW ops did that for me when I was getting back
up and running in the 1990's.

So, when you feel ready, let us know, and I'm sure a number of us will be
happy to try to work you.

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ