From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 22:25:59 -0500
Ed, I appreciate your feedback re the two jacks on the back of the TS-590
for the paddle verses the straight key. I know which is which, and I am
pretty certain that my plug on my paddle has developed a problem. I found my
old World II surplus straight key, but unfortunately, it doesn't have the
right plug on it to fit into the small 1/8 inch jack for the straight key on
the TS-590. So, I am going to buy some new plugs for my paddle and straight
key, and then, I should be ready to work some CW. It's been a long time
since I've worked any CW; so, it will take me a few CW contacts to get my
speed back up to maybe a blazing 5 WPM! <lol> Seriously, I used to be pretty
good on CW, but that was a long time ago.

Ron, K8HSY