From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:28:05 -0700
Tom, the 7 from Wyoming is a very good friend of mine, Barry.  His call is
N7JOX.  He lives in NV in the winter, and Wyoming/Colorado in the summer.
Technically he lives in Colorado I believe, but he is within spitting
distance of the border.  Barry is a very talented solid state amp
designer/builder, and is sighted.  He is doing some machining for me at the
moment.  He has a very complete machine shop at his summer place.  I believe
that Barry lives on several hundred acres up there.

I didn't check into the net today as my throat has been very sore, and my
voice weak.

Best 73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ