From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2014 14:08:28 -0700
well,
the problem is that the developer is one of the Open source free types. since he is uncompensated, getting him to do anything this important will require sending him some funds. only then can any demands be made that will have the force of contractual law. Throwing the ADA at him will just cause him to drop the project altogether. THe one thing I know for sure about free/open source types that are uncompensated
: they will only do something important if given the right incentive.

-eric