From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2014 14:03:12 -0230
Hi all:

Are conditions just terrible or could my noise be man made?
I'm hearing what I can be best described as either automotive or power line noise. Activating and adjusting the NB takes care of it and I'm hearing an SV3 that's pretty strong. It's driving me nuts as I haven't heard it this bad since I put up my antenna.

73:
Mike VO1AX