From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2014 00:34:47 -0600
the tactile covers are called speed dots and can be found at the URL of the
same name followed by a Com.
I've got both the standard IPhone 5 tactile screen protecter as well as the
IPad screen protecter...neither of which I've ever put on lol.
If you use the phone every day, you get pretty well used to the layout of
the icons and the tactile dots tend to get in the way more than anything
else...most people use the dictate function to text message with voiceover
anyway so having the tactile screen protecter isn't much of a help with
typing.
I use my phone so much during the day that I'm nearly as fast as with anokia
that has real buttons on it lol.
If I hold my phone in my right hand and use my right index finger to flick
left and right, the dots actually are right in the way and if you use the
phone allot, it'll eventually either wear the dots out, or wear the skin off
your finger tip.
All that said, if you are brand new to the IPhone, the standard tactile
screen protecter can help get you aquainted with the screen...and you can
always remove it at anytime.

Colin