From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2014 16:29:31 -0400
When Mike checked in, he was reasonably loud and you were fading.  By the
time he turned it over to you, you were in the noise.  There were a few
signals on the band, but not very many.  CHU was still quite loud on 7850.
Who knows!
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com