From:
Robert Ringwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:34:09 -0700
For got to send plain text again.

Yes, Turner Radio, Chuck Turner. I believe he used to work for Kenwood.

I was given a Kenwood 940 that had not been turned on for 20 years. I sent
it to him. He charges $60 an hour. He charged me $180 and $20 for parts.
Brought it back up to factory standards, put in all the mods, etc.

He works on all types of radios. Much, much cheaper than sending the

Kenwood to the company.

Chuck Turner K6ARU

Turner Radio

661/ 945-9097

42541 6th St. East

Lancaster CA 93535

I suggest you call him and discuss the problem before shipping to him.

I recommend him highly. And he comes highly recommended to me. Lots of good
feedback from hams who’s radios he has worked on.

I’ll be sending him my 30 year old Omni C (D) series to give it some badly
needed TLC.

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV