From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2014 09:17:48 -0500
David, I've had the Alpha Delta DX-EE antenna for 40, 20, 15, and 10 for
some time.  It'll work without a tuner if you get it tuned up,
http://universal-radio.com/catalog/hamwire/0378.html

You'll need a tuner for the WARC bands though.  I use an MFJ-993B, which
works fine for me.  It's quite accessible, with buttons on the front.  You
can tune it automatically or manually.  You can use it as a substitute for
the internal tuner on many rigs, although that requires you to buy
additional hardware.
--
Jim, KE5AL