From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:52:51 -0600
well, Phil, I simply thought, and to me reasonably considered, that if
others are allowed to express their beliefs in the form of praise to their
chosen entity, that I too should be able to freely and without senture, be
given the opportunity to express my opinion and belief system on said
entity.  Because, I too have a belief system and values and opinions.
If someone can say god bless" or "blessed by god" then surely I can freely
express my own belief system even if it doesn't align with the original
comment?  Or are we not to disagree with those who feel God blesses every
single aspect of their existence, as if he or she has the time, or even
desire to do so lol.
I suppose it comes down to what is accepted, and not accepted right.
If you believe that the sun shines at night strongly enough, then I guess
it's OK to go around stating it as fact and expecting others to believe you
and not disagree or point out the flaw in your reasoning.
The fact is that the sun does shine at night, somewhere else, but not within
the context of the belief system and therefore, the reasoning is flawed and
cannot withstand scrutiny.
And I know, people get upset when you scrutinize their beliefs because they
tend to begin to doubt and that is a scary thing when you have based allot
of ideas, decisions and your entire adult life upon false reasoning.
Again, JMO and only one mans at that.
73
Colin, V A6BKX

Seems logical to me...