From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2014 18:10:29 -0400
Steve:

Thanks for doing a yoeman's job with yesterday's 40-meter east coast mid
west blind ops round table.

Strangely, your signal was better at the beginning of the net, and got
harder to copy as time progressed.

I am thinking you had the same problem with my 100-watt signal from the RV,
because other folks from the east became harder for me to copy as well as
time progressed.

I am curious about something, though.

Were you using your newly-serviced TS590 yesterday afternoon?

If so, it really sounded great.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ