Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2014 14:32:07 -0500
Hi

Well, most in door antennas are usually vhf or uhf. There are some people
who do HF in doors. However, one must remember to turn the power of the
transmitter down to around 5 watts in doors.

I used an out backer on a three magnet mag mount in doors. The trick is to
put a counterpoise wire on the ground side of the mobile antenna. One can
run this wirealong the base board of the wall. Try to keep pets and other
people from touching it while you are transmitting though. They can get a
nasty shock.

Other people figure out how to mount antennas in the attic. I never had that
option. So, perhaps someone else can give you tips on that one.

I hope this gives you some ideas.

God bless,
Mark WZ0K