From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2014 10:33:18 -0400
Mike,

You and I have chatted a few times on both 20 and 40 meters, and your
antenna certainly does work.     I'm sure we will hear each other this
winter on 75/80 meters.

As for number of radials:  I know there is a theoretical number where
adding more gives no appreciable improvement, but i don't think 25 is
it.  Some are good, more is better.   Of course there are reasons of
practicality  as to how many  you can put out on a given lot, but if it
is to be the main antenna for the station,  the more the better.

73, Steve KW3A