From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 15:31:49 -0400
I can't say for the TKR-750 but I can say most other Kentwood software I've
used be it dos or windows has been workable. I run commercial equipment for
most of my VHF and UHF use and more often than not it's icom or Kentwood
since I find both to be a lot better in performance than motorola though I
use some of that as well.