From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2014 07:49:35 -0400
It depends on where you are. Some of the more populous states are divided
into several sections. Pennsylvania, where I live, is split into two,
Eastern pa and Western Pa. Many states in the midwest are only one section,
and simply use the name of the state. I'm sure there must be a list of them
on the ArRL site which google should be able to find for you. Good luck. lou
WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations