From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2014 17:25:26 -0700
Steve, it was me looking for one.  I can't decipher the guy's
email from your message.  I actually found a stopwatch clock from
the braille future store or something like that which seems to
work fine.  Have no idea how much your guy wants for the old
talking time but it would be good to get his direct email if
possible.  Thanks, Jim WA6EKS

From: "Raquel Gomez via Blindattic"
To: <[log in to unmask]>;
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 3:10 PM

Sharp Talking Time I in mint condition for sale

This is the original, (English-speaking), talking clock, circa
1979,
made in Japan.  This is the one so many collectors are hunting
for;
includes spoken time function, alarm, countdown and elapsed
timer,
hourly announce and quarter-hour chime functions.  Contains two
AA
batteries and works flawlessly.  The only thing missing is the
wrist
strap.  Why am I selling this, some will undoubtedly wonder? The
answer
is simple, I need the cash.

Offers welcome, off-list please.  I’ll let the list know when
the clock is
gone.

Thanks!

Raquel Gomez