Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2014 14:38:23 -0400
It is at
http://www.runasxp.com

Yes, it is free, after you register.

I have had no problems with my installation, although a few others have.

In order for it to save your passwords, you need to check the box to do
protected setup I think it is called when doing the installation.
I also have the modified scripts if you need them to make Jaws work with OE
in Windows 7.

Steve K8SP
Using OE on a Windows 7 Ultimate PC
(fooled you guys looking at the header)