From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:32:12 -0400
The ARCP-480 software works fine with JAWS.    While it can be fun to
play around with, the 2 main features I find useful are  that menu items
are named, so you don't have to remember what number does what.  Also,
the ability to save  settings like menus and memories, so you can reload
them if there is a disaster, reset, or firmware update.

73, Steve KW3A