From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2014 16:54:32 -0400
Steve, there is a good chance I won't make the net tomorrow.
We are now putting up that 180 foot tower.
We are gonna work on the guy points tomorrow.
And guy the first 50 foot of tower.

Junior Lolley kg4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator.
"The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to
take a chance or your life will never change."