From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2014 16:53:06 -0400
Hi;
The real trick is to get the thing mounted correctly so that you
avoid roof leaks or a bent tripod in January.  There are tripods
available that can either swivel down to the roof or be unscrewed
from the small section that's actually in your house.  It was a
number of years ago so I don't have a brand name but something
that will swivel allowing you to attach the mast and antenna
prior to raising the whole thing might be a consideration.  Also
for reasons that are still a bit foggy often a five foot tripod
will have legs that are five feet long but because the legs are
at an angle the antenna might only be four feet off the ground.
Have I managed to confuse everyone?
richard
sent from my braille note