From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2014 03:09:10 -0500
Here is the xp utilities link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5237881/xp%20utilities.zip
Advanced system care, fixes a lot of garbage, the first time you run it, it
will find 32,000 unprotected items.  This is because your computer is new to
it.

If you can, make an image backup first, before trying all this new stuff.
Some of the files will update themselves to newer versions.
For Fevo, ccleaner, that is fine.
For malware bytes it is not.
I find that if I run spybot, malware bytes becomes unnecessary.
I threw in mp3 gain, and cd audio extractor.  Also the mp3 encoder that cdx
and goldwave both use to make mp3 files.
Some of this stuff will work under windows 7 and 8.

Good luck and don't blame me if it doesn't work.  All I will say is it all
works here.
How's that for a short disclaimer?