From:
carolyn johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2014 11:01:42 -0400
Hi,

Speaking about packet, I still have an all mode packet unit that I'm trying
to sell. It was hardly used, and is in its original box. I'd like $200 plus
shipping. I figure it should be around $25. I send everything through the
postoffice, and even though they might be a little bit more, they are very
helpful. I don't use paypal, but it's the last thing that I still want to
get rid of. There isn't really any packet around here. Our repeaters have
such good range being all the mountains around here. We used to use packet
in Florida. We've been here almost three years, so the unit hasn't been used
since then. I hate to see it just set, so anyone who is interested, please
send me an email.

Thanks,

Carolyn Kj4vt