From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2014 11:21:52 -0400
Albert, when you have repeater book open look at the bottom right of the
screen.
You will see settings.
It will have a selection of bands you can turn off or on.
Go on down the screen and you will see the selection for distance and tap on
it.
You then can select the distance you want.
If I can help any more let me know.

Junior Lolley kg4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator.
"The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to
take a chance or your life will never change."

OK on the Repeater Book app. How do you change the fifty mile radius search
to another value?
A.S., WA7FXB