From:
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2014 14:17:07 -0500
Jeff, if you want to work all of the ham bands with one transceiver, you
need the Kenwood TS-2000. However, in order to use any transceiver on
different bands, whether it be the HF bands or VHF//UHF bands, you need an
antenna to match the various bands you want to work. Normally, this requires
more than one antenna, e.g. one or more antennas for 160 through 10 meters
and another one or more antennas for the VHF/UHF bands you want to work.

Ron, K8HSY