Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2014 07:05:35 -0800
7bit
From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
My darling wife, Sheilla, N6IKB and myself would like to wish all of you
here on the list a very Happy Thanksgiving as well as a blessed holiday
season. We too have much to be thankful for. It's been a pretty good year
for us, and our hope is that the coming new year will be an even better one
for us. Happy Thanksgiving to all. Doug, N6NFF and Sheilla, N6IKB