Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 09:04:37 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
The question about how nvda did what the jaws cursor does, got me curious.
So I opened the manual, and did a search for cursor.
Here is what I found.

8.1.8. Review Cursor Settings
Found in the Preferences menu under "Review Cursor...". This dialog contains
the
following options:
Follow System Focus
Key: NVDA+7
When enabled, The review cursor will always be placed in the same object as
the current
system focus whenever the focus changes.
Follow System Caret
Key: NVDA+6
When enabled, the review cursor will automatically be moved to the position
of the
System caret each time it moves.
Follow mouse
When enabled, the review cursor will follow the mouse as it moves.
Simple Review mode
When enabled, NVDA will filter the hierarchy of objects that can be
navigated to
exclude objects that aren't of interest to the user; e.g. invisible objects
and objects
used only for layout purposes.

H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor