Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2014 09:48:56 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Glad to hear this, Ron!

I know what a relief it is, and how exciting it is to be back into the swing
of things after a long time without being on the air.

Looking forward to hearing you on 40 or 75 meters real soon, since those
would be the best bands for a QSO between Kentucky and Michigan.

P.S.  Worked a number of Kentucky stations in the NAQP, mainly on 40 meters,
so KY was definitely out there.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ