Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2014 13:38:28 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Just a reminder to try to keep the subject accurate.  I honestly don't read
all the emails on this list, but I will look when a new subject comes up.
I've always been interested in loops, although I never had one, and don't
have the wherewithall to put one up now, except I guess I could perhaps
string up something on the side of the house.  I wonder if anyone has used a
house-shaped loop, with a peaked roof and all?  Lol.
--
Jim, KE5AL