Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 20:47:02 -0400
Hi Mike;
The vgs1 gives you speech or beep feedback for almost everything.
My only issue with the radio is the size of the controls being
rather small and more importantly the square microphone connector
is not on the head but on the radio itself.  If you are a
handiham member there is a good series of audio files that you
can download that tells you most of the basic info concerning the
radio.
o richard
sent from my braille note