Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2014 12:07:50 -0600
7bit
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
I haven't yet come across a wireless router that you can't access with a web
browser...sometimes the buttons aren't well labelled, but you can click on
each one to find out where it goes, then label them with whatever screen
reader you are using.
dLink, linksys and sisco have all been easy for me to use.
I don't really know what's out there these days, but I am fairly sure almost
all residential consumer grade wireless access points use your web browser
to access the routers settings.

73
Colin, V A6BKX