Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2014 10:46:13 -0230
Hi all:

I won't be able to attempt an HF hangout this weekend as I'll be out of town for a funeral.
A close friend of My XYL's family past away 2 days ago and the funeral is tomorrow in a town that's 5 hrs drive.
I've haven't heard much talk of the hangout since tuesday, lets keep it going. LOL
On another note, does anyone know off hand if the new Icom rigs can run both a CIV connection and USB connection simultaneously?
I'm asking this because I'm researching another remote station. My XYL and I are considering a condo and I'd like to set up a remote station if the cottage does not become a permanent home.
I'm thinking of using Icom this time because of its remote base software and RC-28 encoder tuning knob option.
The RBS-1 software could be ran side by side with HRD, one to the USB port of the Icom rig and the other to the CIV connection. I don't think the RBS-1 software is very accessible.

73:
Mike VO1AX