ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2014 18:13:54 -0500
Hi Pat,
Thanks for sharing.  I remember when I was little I used to think my
dad was being unreasonable when he told me not to play in that
tempting flat paved street in front of the house.  Then I got old
enough to understand getting by a car could kill me, and dads words
made sense.
I've had the same experience with my Heavenly dad so often, I may
actually be learning to think  before I let the disappointment take
root.  I sure hope so.
Thanks for the reminder.
Love, and Blessings,Donna