Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2013 07:42:37 -0500

THE WORLD’S FIRST GLUTEN SUMMIT
COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

*                             Register for this ONLINE event for FREE
now: http://theglutensummit.com/ <http://theglutensummit.com/>*
Dr. Tom O’Bryan has gathered 29 of the world’s experts and opinion leaders
on the topics of gluten-related disorders, nutrition and healthy living for
a series of online interviews taking place for FREE from November 11-17,
2013.
------------------------------

During the summit, you will:

   - Learn about the latest research on gluten-related disorders;
   - Understand why we MUST call more attention to them;
   - Gain improved knowledge of proper diagnosis/treatment methods;
   - More frequently ask, “Could this health issue be due to gluten?”

The goal of The Gluten Summit is to shift the scientific discussion
and clinical recognition of gluten-related disorders forward by five years.
Meaning, we want the conversation between patients and doctors that will be
happening five years from now to happen *now*.

Karen Cortis

<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Eur%20Rev%20Med%20Pharmacol%20Sci.%202010%20Jun%3B14%286%29%3A567-72>