ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 May 2014 17:03:08 -0400
God always keeps his promises.  He doesn't have to give any accounting to
verify this.  As do bank employees when auditors determine whether they have
kept the banks promises to keep depositors funds safe from theft or
embezzlement.  Knowing this, we don't need to question a single promise.
Because, as long as we remain faithful, he is faithful and just.  Not only
to forgive us our sins.  But to stand faithfully behind all the promises he
has made to all mankind.  Who trust in his promises.  The thing most likely
to inhibit his promises is our lack of faith in his willingness to keep his
sovereign word.