From:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2016 00:00:47 -0500

The team at myGlutenFacts.com <http://myglutenfacts.com/> is thrilled to
announce the launch of our online resource designed for gluten-free
shoppers and professionals in the USA and Canada!

With help from respected authorities & experts in the gluten-free market,
we've developed an online resource designed to navigate through thousands
of products from hundreds of brands. *In a matter of seconds, find
gluten-free products that meet your dietary needs (complex or simple) on
your phone, tablet or computer.*

*Shopper accounts:* allow users to print unlimited custom shopping lists,
add products to favorites, keep notes on each product, and much more. Try
the free shopper demo <http://www.myglutenfacts.com/free-demo-shopper?f=1>!

*Pro accounts:* provide a cloud-like tool designed to manage unlimited
clients (each with their own diet profiles) and create unlimited lists for
each client. Try the free professional demo
<http://www.myglutenfacts.com/free-demo-nutrition-professional?f=1>!

Need occasional help finding GF products but don't want to sign up for an
account? Maybe you don't need help but are curious to learn about what else
is out there... either way we have solutions *starting at $1.99!*

*There is no **'**typical gluten-free shopper', we are all special ;)*

There is no 'one size fits all' gluten-free diet, but rather thousands of
variations based on allergies & intolerances, special diets (organic,
vegan, low-fodmap, non-gmo, etc..) and even based on manufacturing
practices (certifications, GF facility). Not only do we have all the
information needed to easily find products that meet all these needs, we've
added tools that save you time and energy and make in easy to shop
gluten-free.

Our product list has the following search filters to help you find products
that match your needs:

   - Country (products sold in USA or Canada)
   - Brand
   - Categories/Subcategories
   - Allergens and Special Diets (priority allergens, vegan, low fodmap,
   organic, non-gmo, etc..)
   - Nutrition Parameters – specify maximum or minimum values for calories,
   fat, sodium, sugar, fiber and protein
   - GF certifications and other manufacturing information
   - Keywords (product name, ingredient in product, ingredient not in
   product)

The website also features our unique GF Brands Directory
<http://www.myglutenfacts.com/gluten-free-brands-directory>. Rather than
create a traditional directory where brands pay to make themselves more
visible to you, our directory listings are free and designed to highlight
companies with products published in our system.

*Why trust us?*

myGlutenFacts.com has almost 10 years of experience managing and sifting
through huge amounts of data to deliver product information that matters to
you in an easy & transparent manner, allowing you to manage your unique
gluten-free diet easily and with peace of mind. Known for our gluten-free
candy lists at Easter and Halloween, we've spent years working with
respected authorities & experts in the gluten-free market to ensure that we
provide a solution for the entire the gluten-free community.

Years of experience managing this data confirms that product information is
constantly changing and that what was true yesterday may no longer be true
today. An online portal with direct access to brands offers much better
long-term reliable and accurate product information vs any printed product
information. No matter how credible the source, information printed on
paper is only good for so long.

Our system is expertly designed to chop through the data efficiently and
regularly. We run reports daily to ensure no products have the potential to
'slip through the cracks'. If it's good enough for our co-founder and his
child who live a healthy 'celiac-strict' gluten-free diet using this
system, we're extremely confident that you'll love it too!

Hopefully you'll like what you see! We really look forward to all the
feedback, don't be shy to drop by our facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/myGlutenFacts>, there's surely going to be a lot
of chatter about this launch!