From:
Gretchen F <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gretchen F <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2016 18:53:22 -0500

I have been using Mr. Ritts Gluten Free Flour since 2002 when I was first
diagnosed and he attended a Baltimore Support Group Meeting.

In recent years I purchased his flour from a store in Columbus, Ohio and my
stash of his flour that I hoarded in my freezer is just about gone.

Now that this flour is no longer available due to his passing, does anyone
know the approximate measurements for the ingredients: Rice Flour, Potato
Starch, Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum?

I do not want to use many of the other flour brands sold that use brown rice
or bean flours.  His flour blend enabled me to make baked goods that were
just as good as ones with gluten.

Thank You!!