From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2014 15:09:41 -0500

Once upon a time, a LONG TIME AGO, when I was a grade school student I use to dread getting ready to go back to school. Of course, in my day, we didn't start till after Labor Day, but now, down here in LOUISIANA we start school at the beginning of August, poor students; lucky parents.

One of the challenges of getting your kids back in school is getting back into the routine of preparing meals on a regular basis.  Well, don't sweat it because we have just what you need to fix a healthy, nutritious meal for your Celiac or Wheat Sensitive students, or the whole family.  A meal you can prepare in just a few minutes....our HOL GRAIN Fajitas, made with our Wheat and Gluten Free, NON-GMO Project Verified HOL GRAIN Fajitas Mix.

One of our ladies, here at the mill, makes Fajitas for her two girls on a regular basis and tells me she can make the meal in a 15 to 20 minute time span.

The girls love the Fajitas, they are good for them and Mom still has plenty of time to help them with their homework.

Our HOL GRAIN Fajita Mix is available at most Supermarkets and Natural Food Stores, or through our secure website at www.holgrain.com.  If you order the Fajita Mix via our website in the month of August, we have a 10% off discount.

Also, be looking for our NEW HOL GRAIN TACO Mix in early January, 2015 at your favorite store. This will be the only Wheat and Gluten Free Taco mix, certainly in North America and most likely the World.....and it taste's Great!!

Mike Davis

Official Taste Tester

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.

*******